I had the pleasure of taking my Nanny's pictures(and her doggy Lacey) around the middle of November for her Christmas presents to everyone. I couldn't post them until now, but I wanted to put them up so everyone could see how beautiful she is. She doesn't like getting her picture taken, but I think she's a beautiful woman both inside and out, and I'm so happy she allowed me to take these pictures. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! ENJOY!





Friday, December 26, 2008
Nanny Dixie
Posted by Taylor Alder at 12/26/2008 10:34:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
These are great!!! I agree, she is beautiful!
Becky
taylor - you did a beautiful job!
Great colors with the clothing and landscape. Makes her eyes really "pop". Sweet dog, too! Cheree
those are great taylor! she is a beautiful lady! love the puppy too!
Thank you ladies! I was really happy she let me take these. She was very pleased!
Post a Comment