Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas time!

OK, so I LOVE Christmas! Not only is it a special time to spend with family and friends, but the main reason is to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I'm full of Christmas spirit, and I've taken several pictures of things up around the house. Also, I had my sister come over and take some pictures of my Husband Brett and I and our two lovely "4 legged" children Hope and Memphis:) ENJOY!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Alysia Lawrence said...

Memphis has GROWN so much!!!

You all look ready for Christmas....I'm starting to get in the spirit. :0) VERY cute family picture by the tree!

Cheree Federico said...

Your "babies" are so cute! Don't know if you remember me from Hillvue and Upward... Looks like your photography is getting off to a great start. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Cheree

Taylor Alder said...

Thanks Cheree! Yes my babies are cute, but they can show their spoiled side quite a bit too, haha! Yes I remember you from Upward, I was telling Alysia about that. Thanks for the comment, can't wait to see some of your work too:)