On Saturday I had the opportunity to take some shots of 6 month old Ava Grace. Alysia had called me up and asked if I wanted to try and shoot with a white background, and of course I was definitely up for it. I had some questions on shooting with a black background, so she figured this would be a good learning experience, and it was! I am so blessed to have someone like Alysia to allow me to shadow her during my learning with photography. I really enjoyed being able to take Ava's pictures, I think they turned out great! Here are a some of my favorites from the session. ENJOY!



Monday, January 5, 2009
Ava Grace
Posted by Taylor Alder at 1/05/2009 11:43:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey girl! You did awesome!
Sweet pictures. Love the one with the pacifier. You and Alysia did a wonderful job. Cheree
Now that you know how to shoot with a black background and a white background you can show me!! HAHA!!!
Thanks ladies! Sorry I didn't realize I had set my settings to moderate the comments before they were posted. hahaha! Thank you very much though, I enjoyed working with Alysia and sweet little Ava!
Post a Comment