Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jena & Wes engagement pictures

This past weekend I had the opportunity to take one of my best friends pictures with her fiance. Jena and Wes are getting married this October, and since I'm going to be her Matron of Honor, she asked me to take their engagement pictures since I won't be able to take the pictures at the Wedding. We went to the Lost River Cave, and I have never been there so it was pretty interesting trying to find all the neat spots for pictures. I think we ended up getting some really good shots, and I'm so happy I got to spend that time with her since we don't get to see each other much anymore. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did taking them. Jena & Wes thank you so much for allowing me to take your pictures, I feel very special to be able to share these with you as well as be there at your side during your Wedding:)

ENJOY!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Looks like another happy couple! Nice photos. Cheree