Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Addyson & Jackson

The Sunday before last I had the opportunity to take pictures of a friend of mines children Addyson and Jackson. These are two of the sweetest and cutest kids I know. Addyson looks just like her daddy, and Jackson looks just like his mommy. The first two are my favorite, but I think they all turned out great, ENJOY!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Very cute! Cheree

schellyeg said...

These are a couple of the cutest kids I know, along with my two grandkids and nephew!! But I am their Mimi!! Beautiful work!
Schellye

Taylor Alder said...

Thank you all! They are too sweet, I can't wait to get the rest edited:)

Alysia Lawrence said...

Addyson and Jackson are adorable. Great photos! I really like the last one. :0)

Taylor Alder said...

Thanks Alysia, yes Addyson is a doll! I think you actually know their mother, Amanda Norris, she said she knew you. I guess through Kent maybe? But yeah, they are precious! Addyson looks just like Rodney, and Jackson looks just like Amanda.