What a great year 2010 has been for my photography business! I'm so excited to see what 2011 has in store for me. I have recently updated my price list and my Wedding packages have been changed as well. If you have any questions about them, please feel free to e-mail me at tayloralderphotography@yahoo.com, or feel free to contact me by phone at 270-784-3636. I'm now taking appointments starting April 1st! Contact me for any of your photography needs. Focusing on Couples, Family, Children/Baby, & Engagement/Wedding photos.
A lot has happened since my last post. Most importantly I became a mother to the best little girl in the whole world, Sydney Grace Alder, on November 13th 2010! They say there is nothing like it, and I have to agree! God has definitely blessed my family and I can't wait to see what he has planned for us. Here are a few shots of the 1 month pictures I took of Sydney.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011
**2011**
Posted by Taylor Alder at 1/04/2011 03:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment