Saturday, July 24, 2010

Poteet Family Pictures

As many of you know, Billie and Chad were married last fourth of July, and I was very honored to get to take their Wedding pictures. They had a little boy named Cayden and a year ago he was only months old, but now he is always on the move! It was so much fun taking their family pictures. Here are just a few of my favorites from this wonderful session:) ENJOY!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Billie Poteet said...

Taylor, you did such a wonderful job! As always, you captured such wonderful pictures and they will be lasting memories for our family! We cannot begint to thank you enough!

Taylor Alder said...

You're very welcome Billie! I'm so glad I was able to take these for you. You are such a good friend, and I am so happy you liked them. Can't wait to watch little Cayden grow!

Cheree Federico said...

Sweet family! That first one is very cute!

Taylor Alder said...

Thank you Cheree! He is a doll:)