The first weekend in March I was able to take my first Spring pictures, and boy was it beautiful! Not only was the weather beautiful but the couple I had with me made the pictures even more amazing! Amanda & Durham asked me to take their Engagement/Wedding pics for them. I was so excited to find out that Amanda was a girl I attended high school with, and so that made it even more special for me to do this for them. They are getting married in April at Hillvue Heights Church, and I can't wait to see how those pictures turn out. Here are some of my faves of the day. All pictures were taken on WKU campus! ENJOY!!!
First are my two favorite shots of the day I think. Something new for me to try out, and I think they turned out pretty neat:)











Monday, March 15, 2010
Amanda & Durham E-Session
Posted by Taylor Alder at 3/15/2010 09:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute couple! Doesn't that bridge at WKU make a great place for photos!
These are great!!! I love the first two!
Thanks ladies! I loved how they turned out!
Becky-that was the first time trying something like that, it took me a minute to figure it out, but I finally got it! lol.
Cheree-yes I love that bridge! They both attended WKU, so it made it extra special for them!
Post a Comment