Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010

WOW! It is 2010, and this is my first post! I can honestly say I am so EXCITED about getting started this year. I have so much planned already and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. My first session for 2010 is planned for this Friday February 12th at Hillvue Heights Church. I have been asked by the Marriage Ministry there to take the Valentine's Dance pictures, and I'm so ecstatic! I'm a little nervous, because this will be the first "BIG" event I've done, other than Weddings. I know it will all turn out well, but this will be the first time I'll get to use my new indoor lighting equipment too. I purchased my equipment in January, and looking forward to being able to take more indoor pictures. My main focus this year is to go above and beyond what I did last year. I'm hoping by the end of the year, photography will be my full-time job, and I can't wait to see my dream turn into a reality!!!!

I just wanted to share my plans for 2010, and I can't wait to start posting pictures! I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!!!!!

0 comments: