Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hoffman family

I LOVE taking family pictures! They are so much fun, and especially when you feel like a part of their family while you're taking them! I had the opportunity to take the Hoffman's family pictures a couples Sunday's ago, and had such a good time. They are such a sweet family, and I was so happy I was able to do this for them. The pictures were taken Downtown Bowling Green. I was still able to capture all the beautiful fall colors still, so I ended up with some great shots! ENJOY!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One of my faves I haven't done in a while, but it worked pretty well!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Gotta love downtown BG for photo sessions! :)

Taylor Alder said...

Yes, most definitely!!!!! I Love shooting down there. I have had quite a few there! I still have 2 more I have to post from there, once I get them edited!

Becky Phelps said...

Great shots Tay!!!!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Awesome colors and cute kiddos!! Love it!