Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneak Peak from today

SO, it's been a LONG time since I've posted anything on here, and I'm so excited to finally be getting back into the swing of things. I have been extremely busy at work, and haven't had much time to take a lot of pictures, but boy did I miss it!
Today was the perfect way to start it all back off. The start of my fall pictures:) This is probably one of my favorite times of the year, not only b/c it's the perfect weather, but b/c the scenery is just so breathtaking. The leaves haven't started to change colors yet, but it's still gorgeous out!
I was asked by a friend of mine, Elizabeth, to take some pictures of her little girl and herself, along with her mom and grandmother to get a 'Generations' picture. I had a blast with little Hailey, she's such a cutie, and this family is just absolutely beautiful. Here are just a few from today's session, there will be plenty more to come! ENJOY!


One of my faves of Mom and Daughter:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

& change up the color a little...
Photobucket

This was the cutest picture. I have more, but this is one of my faves!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Sweet little girl. (family, too!)

Taylor Alder said...

thanks Cheree! she was such a stinker!